1) Is it beginner-friendly?
2) I'm a pretty advanced knitter. Can I learn anything new from this book?
3) What are the pros and cons of this book?
1) Has lots of easy-to-understand beginner-friendly instructions.
2) This book has a chapter or two on the history of knitting, which I found very interesting.
3) Has information on gauge, what size needles to use for different weights of yarn, and lots of other things.
1) Doesn't have any mini patterns that beginners can try out their new techniques on.
And that ends our book review. I hope you enjoyed it!
P.S. I think it's safe to say that my power isn't going to go out, so the blogging will continue :)
| || || || || |