1) Is it suitable for beginners?
2) I consider myself an intermediate stuffed animal maker. Is there anything new I could teach myself from this book?
3) What are the pros and cons of this book?
1) It has beginner-friendly instructions.
2) With a total of 18 patterns, you're bound to find something to interest you.
3) It has a stitch glossary and photo tutorials on the basic and advance stitches.
Honestly, I had trouble finding a con in this book!
1) Some of the techniques could have been explained a bit better.
That's all for now! Don't forget to come back for WIP Wednesday :)