So if you've read my past blog posts, you can tell that I'm really excited about this title. It's my favorite pattern book that I have (but then again, I only have 4 pattern books). The designs are so cute, and I love flipping through it to see all of the cute animals made from super-soft yarn.
Here is the cover of 50 Yards of fun:
1) Is it suitable for beginners?
2) I an quite advance when I comes to knitting stuffed animals. Will I learn anything from this book?
3) What are the pros and cons of this book?
1) This book contains clear, easy-to-follow instructions.
2) It contains 36 patterns, which use lots of different techniques, meaning there is something for every knitter.
3) The outcome is absolutely adorable!
1) Not all of the techniques you need to know are in the book. Rebecca Danger did create a large amount of videos showing lots of different techniques, and they can be found here.
That concludes week 2 of our mini series. If you have any questions, please comment below :)